I request help with the Jumbo Trakker from Colorado Memory Systems, which
uses DC 2120 Mini Data Cartridge Tapes.  It seems impossible to get through
for tech help by phone or fax.

I am using the small unit for daily automatic backup of our Calico LION
automation
system with circulation records and catalog, and would like to communicate
with someone familiar with the Colorado unit.

I will appreciate hearing from anyone with backup recommendations for IBM
386, 80-120 MB  data safety.  I had hoped that the printer port backup
would be easier than using a Bernoulli drive.

Thanks - margaret
mmccormi@services.dese.state.mo.us

LM_NET Archive Home