Hi LM_netters!

In advance of "unlurking" day, I want to tap the creative brain cells of our
group. I am in charge of creating a logo to illustrate the theme of our
spring Wisconsin Educational Media Association (WEMA) conference to be held
in April in Madison. The logo will appear on brochures, registration forms,
folders, etc., etc. (I am the printing and graphics sub-committee chair.)

Interestingly enough, our keynote speaker is Mike Eisenberg and with his
permission we have adopted part of his ALA presentation theme as our own.

"Partnerships and Planning:  Thriving in the Technological Jungle" is our
Spring '95 conference theme.

The partnership theme has to do particularly with several sessions we are
planning for principals.  We are trying to get them to come to our
conference! I'm leaning toward the jungle part of the theme since it lends
itself well to graphic possibilities.

Any ideas to share with me? Thanks in advance!

Kathy Rohde -- krohde@aol.com
LMS  Edgerton High School
Edgerton, WI  53534
608-884-9402  X263