I just came to this school in December, so I won't be changing
anything, but my favorite way to do this is with a B, and the
subject's last name, 1st 3 letters.

Here, though, we have all indiv. bios cataloged under 92 with
the first 3 letters of the subject's last name, and then
collective bios under 920 with the first 3 letters of the
author's last name.  These are all kept in the biography
section.

Once in awhile, student aides file them over in the regular
nonfiction after the 917's, but usually, there is no problem.
--
Lorna McCloud           Teacher-Librarian
King Elementary         Woodbridge, VA

LM_NET Archive Home