I am a media consultant at and Area Education Agency in Iowa.  I am working
with a local district in putting together a bond issue for a new elementary
school attached to the present (newish) 7-12 building.  Financial
constraints are forcing them to look at a combined k-12 media center.  They
have one full-time media professional.  Please share experiences you may
have had with this type of facility--advantages, disadvantages, cautions,
triumphs, advise for design, etc.  I'll post a HIT if I get info to share.
Marilyn Weber
Loess Hills AEA13
Box 1109
Council Bluffs, IA  51502