Horrors!  CMOS died in our lower school computer.  It wouldn't even allow
me to reboot.  A handy tech brought it to his shop and fixed it quickly
but I have this horrible nightmare: what do you do, after you have
automated and you no longer print pockets and cards and your computer
goes belly up??? What do you do when all the students are milling about
trying to check out their books and not be late for classes....

What are your contingency plans.  Has this ever <shudder> happened?

Roselle

American School for the Deaf
r_weiner@sacam.oren.ortn.edu

LM_NET Archive Home