  I am a new 7-12 librarian and have inherited an antiquated collection. I
am looking for some suggestions on updating the collection - specifically
in fiction, drama/poetry and history.  I would love to see a list ( if one
exists) of the "top must-haves" in your library collection. I'd appreciate
any guidance from all you LM_NETTERS.  Thanks in advance!

Colleen Brawdy             |\___/|        CBrawdy@Erie
Allegany Central School    | 0.0 |        CBrawdy@Erie.Bitnet
80 N. 4th St.               =(_)=         Phone (716)373-0060
Allegany, NY  14706           U           FAX (716)373-5534

LM_NET Archive Home