Hi, this is Kathy Bunt.  I have to do a presentation for
industrial arts teachers.  They want information on places to go on the
internet.  The topics can include robotics, CAD, CAE, welding,
electricity, electronics, building, manufacturing, etc.  This is for
7-12 grade teachers.  Please let me know of places that you have
found that would help these teachers.  It would be nice if you would
include the path that you follow.  I will compile your responses and
post aHIT on the topic back to the entire LM_NET.  Please email your