lm_netters

My high school principal who will become the middle school principal in a brand
 new building (grades 5-8) next year has much faith in my requests out to fellow
  lm_netters.  I hope through you I can again help her out:

1.  How extensive is your keyboarding program in the middle school?  Do you have
  formal keyboarding classes?  If so, which grades?  Do you maybe have keyboardi
 ng not in formal classes but on an individualized tutorial type basis?

2.  If you don't have formal keyboarding, have you replaced it with some other t
 echnology training for the students?  What happens in your computer lab (if you
  have one) in lieu of keyboarding?

Basically, our principal (with the help of our technology committee) is trying t
 o create a vision and curriculum for the students use of technology in the midd
 le school.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

Thomas Neil Tomporowski
Perham Public Schools,  MN