The teacher of a Latin American Politics class is looking for movies on
video to show the class.  Both of us thought immediately of _Salvador_,
but neither of us could stomach the thought of Oliver Stone (personal
biases).

I thought of a film called (I think) _Missing_, about an American
kidnapped in Latin America, and her father's efforts to get something
done to look for her.  Verification??? (I'm thinking it has Jack Lemmon
in it???)

Other suggestions of films covering political and social issues in Latin
America would be appreciated / welcomed / adored (!)

Thanks!!

Anna Watkins
Paideia School
Atlanta, GA