(Forwarded by Gladys Roseman)
(Forwarded by Mel Roseman)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 NOV 1994 13:06:46 GMT
From: Steve Cutchen <scutchen@arco.com>
Newgroups: alt.best.of.internet
Subject: ABOI: a repost- DayDoubler
Reposted from **Brady Johnson** <bjohnson@halcyon.com>, who writes to
announce a new product that might be of interest:

  DayDoubler is a new product from Connectrix that gives you those
  extra hours in each day that we've been asking for. Using
  sophisticated time mapping and compression techniques to double
  the number of hours in the day, DayDoubler gives you access to 48
  hours each day. With the shareware hack MaxDay, you can easily
  stretch your day to 60, 72, or even 96 hours! Connectrix warns
  that at the higher numbers DayDoubler becomes less stable and that
  you run the risk of a temporal crash in which everything from the
  beginning of time to the present would come crashing down around
  you, sucking you into a black hole.
  Should this occur, be sure to reboot with the shift key down.
---Steve
--------
Steve Cutchen           If we always do what we've always done,
scutchen@arco.com       we'll always get what we've always got...

                                                - Mel

Mel Roseman
Internet: mrosema@ctp.org