>Subject: Modem through file server

>1/ We were given 100 hours a month of Classroom Prodigy.  I would like
>to make if available on my network.  Is this possible?

Yes, the cheapest way to do what you want is with TSR based software.
I've used Modem Assist, formerly of Fresh Technologies, now from

Name: Microtest, Inc
Adr1: 4747 N 22nd St
Phoenix, AZ  85016
SALES: 800-526-9675
TECH: 602-597-6400
FAX: 602-952-6660

>2/With more and more CD-ROMs coming out for either Windows or MAC, we
>DOS users are being left out.Is there a way to run both DOS and Windows CD-RO
>Ms on the same network (Novell)?
>Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you.

There are many, many ways to share CD-ROMS on a net. Towers and network
based CD-ROMS are one way (and still the best for windows) or TSR based
software to share your existing ones. Both Tower and TSR software is
alvailble from above source, but there are many others as well.

Don Shields
Mammoth Unified School District
Network Consultant
0006514431"mcimail.com