Dear Joan,

How would you feel about asking one or all of the high school classes to
work on signage for the library?  You could discuss your needs with an
interested group and get their ideas for the most useful, visually clear
and appealing signs, and let them go to work. I have noticed that when
children are doing real work--and are held to a high standard--they feel
they are contributing something valuable to the community and are proud of it.
Just a thought.

Elizabeth
(sharing Josie L's computer account)

On Wed, 30 Nov 1994, JGUSHIKE@UWLAX.EDU wrote:

> I would like names, addresses, and telephone numbers of vendors
> which sell quality signage for libraries.  I am in a new high school
>  LMC and need signage for brick walls and to hang from ceiling.  I
> am already aware of Demco, Highsmith, and Brodart.  Any other names
> would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
> Joan Gushiken
> Holmen High School
> JGUSHIKE@UWLAX.EDU

LM_NET Archive Home