Hi,
This is my first time posting to the list so "bear" with me.  My
principal would like information concerning board policy for early
graduation of seniors--those who have enough academic credits to
graduate 1st semester of senior year.  He would also like policies on
ways that students may be exempt from taking final examinations.  This
could be based on student attendance and/or grades.  Your may e-mail your

Kathryn White, Librarian             kwhite@libby.rbls.lib.il.us
United Township HS
1275 42nd Ave.                       fax:  309-752-1608
E. Moline, IL  61241

LM_NET Archive Home