Before I begin this message, I just have to say:
I should be barred from Walden Books, and Books & Co.

It just isn't fair.

So,

As I was wandering through the shelves of Books & Co. I noticed that one
whole section seemed to be red.
Care to guess the subject of the books?

China.  I thought that was interesting.

One thing I have done to "save" myself from the trap of buying every book
on theshelves, was to get the frequent buyer cards at each place.  At
first I didn't want to do it, but when I started getting 5 and 6  $5
bonus buck certificates from Walden's I was convinced.  It also showed
how much I spend in one year.  The certificates come out once a year, and
you need to get 100 points for one $5 certificate.  Eeeeeeek!

At least the book companies recognize we literary addicts out there.

BTW, did you know that there is a book about cats that paint?  The things
you find.

Sara Wolf
Swolf@nova.wright.edu

LM_NET Archive Home