Hello out there

I am working with a team of science and math teachers and Kent State
University to introduce liquid crystals to high school students.
Part of our project is to introduce our students to the Internet.

Over the next two days I will be working with several Advanced
Placement Physics students to access our account, access the
Liquid Crystal Institute Ask A Sceintist program and journals
and access Kent State's library through OHIOLINK.

NEXT WEEK--Tuesday and Wednesday I'd like to introduce the students
to a gopher site and/or a listserv to which they could "net" for
information.

Can you help?

Please reply to me directly.

Jan Wojnaroski