Netters,
     I must have hit a nerve.  I was  flooded with positive rmarks
about my "Cybernauts."  Why don't we start a new on-line club of
Cybernauts. I will talk to my group and see how they want to
communicate.  Could these be the Information Technologists (school
librarians) of the future (Jr LM_NET)?  Open for discusion.

 On Sun, 4 Dec 1994, Betty Dawn Hamilton wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Dec 1994, Bill Sears wrote:
>
> >      I will answer this this question to the whole group because it seems
> > to be the type question that would be of interest to all school librarians.
> > I have had great success in  the way I handled that situation.  I formed
> > a prestigeous club called Cybernauts.  These stuedents who frequented the
>
> Great, Bill!  I *love* the name, Cybernauts. May I borrow? I currently
> have two students who haunt the writing lab and they're FEMALE -- YEA!
> (At the middle school level, only the boys would use their own time at
> the computers.) The two girls will become my first two Cybernauts.
>
> Now, I need a name for those who just come to kill time -- just wander
> around and visit with library users.
>
> Betty

Bill Sears, Information Telecommunication Teacher* Phone (916) 228-2353
Sacramento County Office of Education            * FAX   (916) 228-2493
9738 Lincoln Village Drive                       * CORE: bsears@ctp.org
Sacramento, California  95827 ******************** I ensure that
curriculum trainers have the expertise to help teachers use the Internet
as a resource to enhance the California State Curriculum Frameworks.

LM_NET Archive Home