How do you get Junior High School students to use the computers?

Our Elementary students have regular, scheduled access to the Elementary
IIgs lab on a daily or weekly basis. Our senior high kids use the HS Mac
lab for almost all of their writing.

However, we seem to have a three year gap in computer usage. I know Junior
High students are tightly scheduled -- but does anyone have any suggestions
about ways to get them to use computers. (We have a 20 station IIgs lab and
18 station Mac lab at the HS for our 250 or so 7-12 students).

Kathy Martin                    Clinton-Graceville Public Schools
Media Generalist                0055cgsh@InforMNs.k12.MN.US

LM_NET Archive Home