        Our high school library presently charges students 10
cents a page to xerox or to print out from our CDs, and we're
debating whether to continue this practice.  Aside from _The
World Book_, which we have in print form, students have no
other way to get hard copies of the information.
        On the other hand, we are reluctant to have kids feel
as if they can print out pages & pages -- with no limit.  It is
not free to us, & we're concerned that costs & tying up our 2
printers could get out of hand.
        Apologies if this has been dealt with already, but I'd
appreciate any bright ideas!  Thanks,.
--
Hilary Whitehill - hwhitehi@pen.k12.va.us
Librarian, T.C. Williams High School, Alexandria, Virginia

LM_NET Archive Home