Hello, Everyone!

        I have a newsperson coming to talk to me this week about holiday
book for children.  We'll discuss selection (closely related to collection
development at school) for the home market, but I know we'll get into
some specific titles.  I would like to include some of your favorite
titles, and then I can talk a bit about LM_NET, too.  I am interested
in titles for Hanukah, Kwanzaa, and Christmas.  I'll start:
        My favorites are--
                Gary Paulsen's  _A Christmas Sonata_
                Robert Sabuda's _The Christmas Alphabet_
                Dr. Seuss's _How the Grinch Stole Christmas_ (video)
                Kathy Ross's _Crafts for Kwanzaa_
                Diane Hoyt-Goldsmith's _Celebrating Kwanzaa_
                Angela Shelf Medearis _Seven Days of Kwanzaa_

        I'll post a hit if you're are interested, and thanks for
sharing.

Andrea L. Miller
Department of Library Science/Clarion University of PA
Clarion, PA      amiller@vaxa.clarion.edu
814-226-2378

LM_NET Archive Home