        If you attempted a most welcome greeting to us for our community
open house on Dec. 7 and it was bounced, I think I have found the problem.
Although our town and school district is Catskill, our address is *catski*
followed by the number one *1*, not an L *l*.  I didn't realize how
confusing this would be!
        Any greetings that were then sent on to my address below I have
printed out and will carry in that form to the gathering.  But If you tried
and were bounced, please try us again using a number 1 after the letters
*catski*.  We'd love to hear from you on our special night!
--
        Linda Gentalen                     "Most of the discoveries are yet
        Grandview School Library           to be made.  We know very, very

LM_NET Archive Home