I have been assigned to look for a Macintosh or IBM PC-based scheduling
program similar to what might be used to schedule classes, rooms, and staff
in high school, or that might assign students, study carrels, and
audio-visual materials in a library resource center.

Searching through ERIC I found reference to programs (some of which were
quite old) named REFLEX, Alpha II, Harts III, Mount Castor, The Osiris
System, The School System, and STARS (Student Academic Records System).
Some of these programs reportedly do some of what I want, but I can't find
any of these programs, or any others that are designed to make scheduling
assignments.

I would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who knows anything about any
of these programs, or any others that make scheduling assignments similar
to those listed in the first paragraph.

You may reply directly to me at the address below, or, post it here if you
feel it will be of interest to the group.

Thank you.

Andrew Callahan
callahan@sunburn.eng.usf.edu

Bay Area Technical Education Consortium