>As student council advisor, my library is frequented by the popular leader
types, as well as others who flock in to use our chess boards and
computers...thus we have such a mix, that no one stands out.  Also, I keep a
bulletin board current with nothing but news clippings about our students,
team stats, etc.(this brings in the "jock crowd").  I suggest that you offer
to assist with various student council meetings, activities, etc.  (to be
held in the library).  It will take time, but with real effort on your part,
it can happen.  Good luck!

Cheri Quillin____/\/\/\/\_____A Virtual Librarian...Catalyst for Change
Lamar High School - 503 Maple St. - Lamar, Missouri 64750 - ph. 417-682-5571
email  xvd000@mail.connect.more.net   Fax: 417-682-3420

LM_NET Archive Home