I have a problem that Follett technical support has not answered very
well:  why didn't all the SEE and SEE ALSO references that we pain-
stakingly entered in the old version transfer over to the new version?
We followed the directions for the "zzz" format and the references were
there in the catalog.  But when the new version started up, they were
all gone!  I have tried to add some and also some headings from our
pamphlet file and then did a cross reference builder, but nothing has
worked.  So if all your lm_netters can give me some help, I sure
would appreciate it.  Send replies to: leilas@omnifest.uwm.edu.
Thanks.

LM_NET Archive Home