To all the folks at LM NET

Please pardon any posting duplication.

I was wondering if any of you have subscribed to VIDEONEWS@Library.Berkeley.Edu.
It is a new list on which video and film distributors post New Release
Information, Reviews etc.

The company I work for has only recently started to explore the
net-world.  We have been posting new release information on VIDEONEWS
and wonder if anyone out there is using it or reading it.  Are you?

If not, is there somewhere else that would be a good place for us to let
you know of new videos that might be useful for your library? We assume we
shouldn't send this info out on LM net, and are unsure what the best
thing to do is.

Thanks,

Tamar Ichilov
Rentals Coordinator