Hi LM_Netters,

A high school German teacher in my district is going to Southern Germany on
Saturday.  He doesn't know me but read in our Staffline Bulletin that I had
set-up our 4 elementary schools on the internet.  He wanted some help about
what's happening with the weather there now.  He will be taking lots of
pictures that he will use in his class and is hoping for snow.  He has been
doing personal research himself but has been unsuccessful in finding
weather reports for "Southern" Germany.

If anyone can answer this question, it will go far in public relations
between  my elementary school and the high school.  I love the idea that an
elementary school can really provide an answer to a high school question.

                      Thanks,

                      Sue Bauer  8-)

sbauer@teleport.com

LM_NET Archive Home