Hi All:

I received only one reply to my initial request for rubrics and
task analyses for lib-media outcomes; however, I'll pass it on.
 The Rhode Island Educational Media Association RIEMA recently
published "Student Learning Goals and Guidelines for School
Library Media Programs".  It is a k-12 document and it
identifies goals and developmentally appropriate levels of
performance standards expressed as outcomes.  The feedback
regarding the document has been very positive.  You may get a
copy of it by sending $5.00 for a first class mailing to:
Bette Dion, Publications Chair, RIEMA, 8 Evelyn Drive, Bristol,
Rhode Island 02809.  There were many requests for info on this:
 I hope this will help.

Bee Lee, Glenrock H.S., Glenrock, Wy.  email:  beelc@delphi.com

LM_NET Archive Home