I have gone the 'route' way with *English Journal* and that allows the
teachers to keep it as long as they want but at the same time, knowing
that they are keeping it from the next person on the list, they tend not
to keep it too long.  It just takes a scratch card on the front of the
mag. with all the teacher's names and a place to check when they have
read it and pass it on to the next.  I sent a list of magazines to the
faculty and let them choose of they wished to receive the table of
contents from any of these magazines.  Several replied and we tried to
keep this project going.  It requires *good* student assistants.  It does
build good public relations and is worth the extra effort, if you can
find time.

     * Jan Weeks, Librarian @ North Knox High School      *
     * Box 187, Bicknell, Indiana  47512                  *
     * email: jweeks@ideanet.doe.state.in.us              *