I am the Technology Coordinator in a newly-unified K-12 school district
in Missoula, MT.  We are currently in the process of forming a K-12
Technology Committee with representation from all levels and disciplines
to write a long range plan for integration of technology in the
curriculum.  I am looking for an inspirational speaker with expertise in
the formulation of vision and mission statements, and how that fits into
planning for technology, to kick off our efforts.  Is there a speaker's
bureau to draw from?  We don't have much to offer in terms of stipend -
perhaps expenses and a small honorarium.  If there are recommendations
(especially from the Northwest region) from LM_Netters, I would be
grateful.  If response is strong, perhaps a HIT-> would be appropriate.
Respond to me directly, please. Peggy Cordell, Missoula County Public
Schools (cordell@selway.umt.edu)

LM_NET Archive Home