I just read about some freewareand wonder if anyone can tell lm_netters where
to find them.  One was "FindDupe", which do  goes through each directory and fin
 ds duplicates of files.  The other is "Where" that searches all directories for
specifies d file.  I don't know about you, but my files/directories are starting
to get cluttered.  It's time to re  "read the shelves".

Hope you can help me.
| James Bierden             | JBIERDEN@GROG.RIC.EDU |
| Department of Mathematics |-----------------------|
|    and Computer Science   | 401-456-9781(office)  |
| Rhode Island College      | 401-456-8038(dept.)   |
| Providence, RI 02908      |                       |

LM_NET Archive Home