Hi!

     I'm a 32-year school library veteran, almost all in the Tri-Cities of
east central Michigan.  I still love my studetns & steachers & work
and find it exciting.

     This is my first posting to lm_net --in response to Unlurking
Day , which I know I missed by one.  I hope to be more active now.

     Greetings requiest:  I'm doing some work with new teachers
on the Net, especially next Thursday the 22nd, just before Christtmas
Vacation --and would appreciate your sending Greetings to the Staff
of John Glenn High School.  THANKS!

Richard Shook

LM_NET Archive Home