This is for those lm-netters working in a system that is being run by EAI
or another private company.

I'm in the process in putting together a presentation/transparancy
collection for my boss about the privatization of schools.  I have
several articles to condence, but I was wondering...

Are there any issues that you feel would be valuable that may not be in
print?  How has privatization affected the library budgets, policies,
access, etc.?  CQ Researcher has a whole issue devoted to the idea of
public schools being run by private companies.

Apparently, the unions aren't happy with the appearance that money is
being diverted from the salaries of the classified workers, or that
Paraprofessionals are being replaced by recent grads (classified as
interns) for much smaller salaries.

Please respond directly to me, Sara Wolf.  I won't identify your name,
except as a library professional, or some other non-identifying label,
unless you give me specific permission.  Please, though, let me know what
district, state you are in.

Thanks in advance!!

Sara Wolf
Swolf@nova.wright.edu