Our district is building a new Junior High School Complex beside our High
School.
The facilities  will be joined by a shared  media center.  The
administration is in the process of having staff justify their positions.
We need help.  We will have approximately 1800 total students.  The district
is looking at cutting our nursing staff back to 1 (That's not a typo)  ONE
NURSE PER 1800 STUDENTS and one guidance person per 1800 students.  If you
have any statistics, rationale, etc, for keeping our positions, please let
us know.

LM_NET Archive Home