>         My principal is thinking about purchasing an Artwaxer by
> Portage.  It is a system the applies a wax coating and adhesive to the
> back of a poster, picture, etc.  When put on the wall, it doesn't seem to
> take the paint off.
>
>         If not, is there anyone who has used anything else to alleviate
> the problem of peeling off paint?

I'm interested, too, Barbara.  I've looked at them in the catalog.  To
anyone who has used these, do they *really* adhere to *any* kind of
surface?  We have some very dry plaster walls that will hold NOTHING
overnight.  I'm desperate to put up some good posters but I don't want to
damage the paneling and the plaster won't hold.

Betty

LM_NET Archive Home