Issue:  Parents want to see the tests their children take.  The teachers
invited the parents to school to review the test in school with the
teachers.  Parents say they don't have time to come to school, they want
the tests sent home.  Teachers are reluctant to send the tests home,
partly due to test compromise.  Parents say its their right to see the
tests.  Teachers do not dispute that fact, but they insist on keeping the
tests in school.

We want to know how other high schools handle this issue.

Send responses to me, I'll post the HIT.   TIA $
Jack $tack      jjsst24@icarus.lis.pitt.edu  412 781 3216

LM_NET Archive Home