On Fri, 16 Dec 1994, Sheila Moody wrote:

> I am rather new to this network.  I am looking for barcode software,
> so that I can print my own barcodes.  I am tired of waiting weeks for
> Follett to get them for me.  I have seen ads for software, but I
> wonder if anyone out there is using any and could let me know how they
> like it + all the particulars...cost, etc.

Sheila I also need to get some barcode software and wonder if people
could respond to the whole list for barcode software that will print with
DOS, Windows and on the Mac. I require barcodes for Follett that have a
T <space> and a five digit number to start, incrementing above this for a
few hundred barcodes.

I have tried some shareware programs but none seem to meet my needs.

Stew Bottorf
Pinellas County Schools, FL
bottdos@snoopy.tblc.lib.fl.us

LM_NET Archive Home