Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 13:46:19 -0800
From: Ansje Burdick <ansjeb@aragorn.ori.org>
To: Marbe Cook <marbec@esd171.wednet.edu>
Subject: Hello

Hmmm... this is a high tech chain letter so to speak.  I am sending it on to
you because you are really the only one who hasn't seen it yet that I know
of on the internet.  I am planning to submitt part of it to the ORI
newsletter though, so.. I hope that in combination with sending it to you
will hold off the bad luck...   It is actually interesting and I did get a
giggle out of it.

Talk with you later. AB

>you can't drink and

>instead of parachutes?

>prohibited there?

>mime?

>situations?

>in the mornings?

>there locks on the

>TEFLON stick to the pan?

>dropped it from a

>happens when you turn

>is the protocol if the

>drive-up ATM?

>called a shipment,

>cargo?

>on planes, why
>substance?

>address, you turn

>world's most successful

>become of these men?

>Charles Schwab, died a

>Hopson, is insane.

>was released from

>abroad,

>Settlement shot himself.

>Rivermore, died of suicide.

>golf championship,
>Tournaments.  Today he is still

>AND START PLAYING GOLF
>passed around the world

>passed it on. The one

>your wonderful,
>five of your
>something good
>broken.  This is not

---559023410-1804928587-787533580=:19114--

LM_NET Archive Home