Some responses and thoughts:

I wonder if the Information Skills Teaching should be broader - we teach
to students and teachers both about technology, literature, library
skills, etc..  Could we replace this title with Teaching Skills, or maybe
there is a  better heading than this, or ?

I agree that the heading 'communication' is an important one for us.  We
are constantly notifying our principal, our staff and our students about
media, programs, scheduling (flexible scheduling has given us more to do
in this category), news, etc..

Has anyone thought the heading 'reading' somehow encompasses more than
literature?

Louise Edwards
Elementary Librarian
Mount Vernon, WA