Greetings from CCCCold Nebraska!  It is -58 windchill as I write!

My school administrator just suggested that plans may be
underway to combine our public library facility which needs
a new building to be handicap accessible, and an interactive
tv studio, computer lab and high school library facility in
a new addition to our high school!  He asked me to find out
all I could about the challenges involved in combining public
and school libraries.

Please respond to jgill@nde.unl.edu FAX 402-373-2712 TEL 402-373-4800

How do you handle the budget?  Staffing?  It looks like we would
be able to keep the library open more hours and better utilize resources.
Any special pitfalls that need to be avoided in planning a new
building?  This sounds like an exciting project!
Thanks for your help.  I'd be happy to post responses.

LM_NET Archive Home