  I have a group of seventh graders who spend a lot of time in the
media center.  They have seen me use the Internet and would like to
try it out themselves by exchanging email messages with some other
students, preferably other seventh graders.
   The students have many interests and are willing to communicate
on a variety of topics.  If you have some students who are
interested in getting to know my group, would you let me know?
We're eager to set up some email partnerships.

Patricia Gosda (pgosda@vms1.nysed.gov)
Van Antwerp Middle School
Niskayuna, NY 12309

LM_NET Archive Home