It's the end of a cold day on the tudra and I'm tired of fighting with a
HP310 which I have connected to a PB165. I can't get the computer to
recognize the printer. I have used a direct hook-up (serial), and
appletalk, with no success. The PB has an Apple Express Modem and I
suspect it may have something to do with the serial ports. Don't know what
this has to do with Appletalk. Any netters out there that can help me with
this problem? The printer looks like a good solution to our need for a
portable ink jet that teachers can take home.

Stan Kantar
Media Coordinator
Richfield, MN

LM_NET Archive Home