Have FEAR STREET titles for three years now with no complaints.  I bhave
begun to wonder when the fad will end--in fact hope the fad will end.
They are great grabbers for "the reluctant reader" crowd; in our
independent reading program which I manage for our LA dept. the endless
reading of horrors has been slowed down by some requirements to read other
genres.

I confess to not replacing these this year was they wear out.  But I have
a large collection of them.  Also I am in a 7/8 grade school.  I have read
of troubles in middle schools..was it Brattleboro, VT?

carolan@ids.net
LM_NET IS A JOY!

PS--Pl. excuse typos--my wrist is hurting today!  Too much keyboarding.

LM_NET Archive Home