Next month I will be teaching an introductory interent workshop designed for
school libraray media professionals.  The focus of the workshop goes beyond
using internet for e-mail and listservs (wonderful applications) and will
focus more on using and applying internet as an information resource.

As the planner of this workshop, and an Internet users, I have been
grateful for all your suggestions in the past.  Still I must have missed
the discussion here on LM-NET that focused on the Information resources that
were your favorite.  I have been accumulating many that I have discovered
and putting together a small directory to use at the workshop.

If you are willing to send me a list (with short description) of your top 5
Internet information resource centers, gopher sites, ftp sites, etc... I
will add them to my directory and make it available everyone responding.

Thanks in advance for your ideas and contributions.
John See
Technology Integration Consultant
Roseville Area Schools
Roseville, MN