Hello:  We charge $.10 for copier use and for printer use.  I charge for
everything regardless so that we can cut down on waste and not have to
evaluate each item.  I don't knowhere I'd get the time to take on THAT
chore.  BTW, if a student doesn't have the dime at the time, they can get
it to me later.  Currently, about 70% actually wind up giving ten cents
later!  The money isn't the main issue, waste and abuse are, but those
dimes do mount up!    mz

*******Prendre la lune avec le dents,*******
(916) 872-1184 [home]   (916) 872-6465 [school]  (916) 872-6409 [FAX]
Mike Zimmerman (mzimmer)      NAPOLEON SOLO:  Are you free?
Paradise Int. Sch.            ILLYA KURAKIN:  No man is free who has
Paradise, CA 95969            to work for a living.  But I am available.