We are having a wierd problem; neither I or the Apple folks who help me
out now and then can figure this one out.   We are using AT EASE 1.0, Sys
7 or 7.1, NEC CD-ROM players and Apple CD-ROM players.   Ever since we
started using the new version of Grolier's multimedia encyclopedia we have
had problems with the At Ease button disappearing!   (we are using both a
'93 and '94 versionof the CD).   We've tried renaming the alias and a
couple other things but no luck!  Maybe the only solution is to use each
CD only on a certain machine????   Ideas?????????

Mary Alice Anderson
Winona MN Middle School

LM_NET Archive Home