Linda:
Newsbank CD has magazine articles in Spanish (full text); also, Ethnic
Newswatch has full text magazine articles in English and Spanish.

Karel A. Smith, Librarian/District Coordinator          Library Media Center
Hazelwood Central High School
15875 New Halls Ferry Road
Florissant,MO 63031
Voice > 1-314-839-9516 (school)   1-314-773-3992 (home)
Fax > 1-314-839-9561
Internet > ksmith@services.dese.state.mo.us

On Mon, 24 Jan 1994, Linda Ramsey wrote:

> Dear LM_NETTERS,
>
>         We need a good source of current events in Spanish for high school
> students.  All suggestions are welcome.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Linda Ramsey                            The world is my country,
> Centralia High School Library           All people are my siblings,
> Centralia, MO  65240                    And to do good is my religion.
> 314-682-3508                              (Thomas Paine - paraphrased)

LM_NET Archive Home