Group,

When we visited some elementary schools to look at their automation
systems (as we shopped for one), the statement that we heard repeatedly is
the the librarian is freed to spend more time working with students.
(Even the principals told us that.)  That seems the most valid reason for
automating all school libraries.

Betty
                            bhamilt@tenet.edu
Betty Hamilton, LRS             .----.
Brownfield High School LMC      |    |                Home:
701 Cub Drive, North        ____|*    ~~~~~~.         911 East Oak St.
Brownfield, Texas  79316    \               |         Brownfield, TX 79316
(806) 637-4523               \_/\        . /          (806) 637-4213
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home