We are having a meeting for parents of gifted children tomorrow night.  I
got a request for resources for these parents late yesterday (1/25).  The
fact that I didn't ask LM_NET immediately shows how backward I can be!
Anyhow, this might be a good time to show what internet can do for our
kids and get backing for future funding.  I am already posting a question
to AskEric.  TENET news and conferences shows a gifted list, but there are
no postings.  Who knows of a good list for people (teachers and/or
parents) who work with gifted kids?  What is your favorite resource for
teachers and/or parents of gifted kids?

LM_NET Archive Home