My school is one of the ones still closed, but I want to assure you that
although I work in the Valley, I live in Los Angeles.  Downtown didn't
really get the brunt of things this time.  Of course, bring a flashlight
just inc ase power goes down, but we really haven't had any power
failures since DWP got everything running again.  Yes, the freeway
closures mean an alternate route fromt he airport, but I've been getting
around with little trouble.  I do hope to see you at ALA mid-winter!

Esther Sinofsky             Library Media Teacher
Robert Frost Middle School  Los Angeles Unified School District
12314 Bradford Place        Granada Hills, CA 91344
818/360-2146
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential
is invisible to the eye." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

LM_NET Archive Home