> > Nothing I've done with a computer so far has saved me time.

> >It's just increased the quality of my work and made things possible that
> > would not have been practical in pre-computer days.
>
> I teach a seminar on automating school libraries at a local University.  I
> tell my classes that automation WILL NOT save you time (in total).  It

As I have thought back over our visits to the other schools, I remember
that it was the *prinicpal* who said that adding automation freed the
teacher to work more with students.  The librarians just stood and smiled
sweetly.  I wonder if I should go back and ask the *librarians*!

Betty

LM_NET Archive Home