In a previous article, 0001oel@TIES.K12.MN.US (Olson Elementary) says:

>        We have an Apple II that we would like to hook up to the
>internet to get in on all this great information, especially
>LM_NET.  Yet we don't know of any software that will work in
>this regard as most seem to be appropriate only for the Mac.
>Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
>                                        Bob Peterson
>                                        Minneapolis Public Schools

For the apple IIe and IIGS I would recommend ProTERM ver 3 or 3.1.
This program allows fro VT100 emulation on an apple II, it also is able to
do kermit file transfers.

It costs about $80 mail order from Quality Computers (1-800-443-6697)

I have set this up for teachers locally and it works well.

--
Helen Sternheim                 voice 413-545-1908, fax 413-545-4884
SysOp SpaceMet BBS              telnet spacemet.phast.umass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home